This is Jared Polin and Todd Wolfe -- we just wanted to take a quick second to congratulate you on picking up the FroKnowsPhoto Guide to DSLR Video and becoming our newest student. We’re excited to see your results and transformation as a videographer!
Please be sure to read this entire message because we have a special opportunity for you to accelerate your DSLR video results even faster.
Todd and I both strongly believe that having proper mentorship is key to really honing in your skills as rapidly as possible.
When we look back on our transformations as a high profile photographer and award winning filmmaker we both give A LOT of credit to our mentors. They were the ones that gave us the most valuable “aha!” moments and helped us when we got stuck.
If you don’t have anyone to bounce ideas off of or ask questions you only have your personal experience to rely on.
When you have a great mentor you can absorb their knowledge and learn from their mistakes which significantly reduces the learning curve and accelerates your skills faster than anything else.
Since we both agree mentorship is so important we want to make proper DSLR video mentorship available to you as a FroKnowsPhoto Guide to DSLR Video customer.
For that reason, Todd and I are offering you a chance to get unlimited 1-on-1 email consulting for an entire year for just $57.
We normally would charge $197 for this (which is still a great deal) but since you’re our newest student we want to give you the opportunity to get our mentorship program for 72% off, but you have to act right now.
You’ll be able to email us your questions, get our advice on your footage or pick our brains on equipment and anything else you have questions about.
But, we can’t do this for everyone and this offer will only be available to you right now on this page so you need to make a decision now.
8 ways our mentorship is going to help you as a videographer:
- Get better results faster. We both give proper mentorship A LOT of credit for getting to where we are today. There’s no question that having high quality mentorship will accelerate your results faster.
- Never wonder if you’re doing something wrong. Aren’t sure if you’re doing something right or wrong? Have a question on settings, stabilizers, or anything else? Ask us and give yourself peace of mind knowing that two pros signed off on your idea or answered your question.
- Real world experience and perspective. With our combined experience we’ve seen just about any situation you can imagine. Being able to get our perspective on something you’re unsure about could save you a lot of time, money, and frustration.
- Thinking outside the box. We can help you look at situations in new ways and resolve any challenges or struggles you might have with your videos.
- Career advice. Trying to decide if you should take a job? Want to know what we think about certain types of clients? Have a question about freelancing? We’ve got your back and can give you invaluable career advice.
- Photographer and videographer. Todd and I are a unique combo because I built my career as a photographer that transitioned to video and Todd has been a filmmaker and producer his entire career. With our combination of strengths you can get a unique view on your questions from each of us that you can’t get anywhere else.
- Devils advocate. We want you to succeed so we’ll always give you our raw and uncensored opinions on anything related to DSLR video. If we think something you did in your video or want to do on a shoot is not a good idea we will tell you and explain why. Having someone with our experience play devils advocate can save you from some massive headaches while creating your videos.
- Better and more efficient work. With the help of a good mentor, you can work more efficiently with a clearer view of the future you are trying to achieve. This will help you feel more confident with your videos, which leads to better performance and more success on your journey as a videographer.