Tic Tac Toe with Alex...and Portrait Photo Class
Guess what? Alex shoots RAW! Just kidding he doesn’t have a camera yet but I will certainly see to it when he does. We take a few minutes and play Tic Tac Toe. See who wins best out of 3. I am sure the tables will turn soon…
Fall is here! Its time to take some wonderful photographs and learn more about photography. I have quite a few classes this year. The main one is my 8 hour photo seminar. Here is what you can expect for my next class offering on October 2nd from 2pm until ?. You can sign up here: http://cazillo.com/photography-classes.html. This one day class will be $279 and additional dates will be announced with interest. Locations will be Exton Pennsylvania (by the Mall) and somewhere local for a family portrait sitting.
- Maximum of 5 students per class
- 2 portrait shoots, one indoor and one outdoor using available light portable flash with models.
- Camera setup
- Working with the client
- Seeing the Moment
- Picking the right spot and time to shoot
- Edit photos in Adobe Lightroom 3 after shooting
- Photography products for sale
- Dinner included