Get your FREE Photography Guide

A guide to "Capturing Motion" in low light situations

Lil what are those things called?

I asked Lil another good question, what are those crunchy colorful things called on top of ICE cream and Cupcakes? Check out here answer right here and see if you agree.

Leave a comment with what you call them.

Lil out to lunch

Lil out to lunch