Adobe Lightroom 4 Beta
Today Adobe Labs released Adobe Lightroom 4 Beta. This release boasts some really amazing new features that will only make your workflow better, and more efficient.
As with any Beta release, the software is still being tested, so please don’t use this Beta to replace your current catalog. Be sure to make a duplicate of the files or folders before you import your photos to the Beta so that your originals will remain intact.
This Beta will expire when the full version of Lightroom 4 is released, so be prepared to either upgrade or buy Lightroom 4 and know that the Beta will expire.
Please leave any questions or comments below and please subscribe!
Here’s the full list of new features courtesy of http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/lightroom4/
New Features in Lightroom 4 Beta
* Highlight and shadow recovery brings out all the detail that your camera captures in dark shadows and bright highlights.
* Photo book creation with easy-to-use elegant templates.
* Location-based organization lets you find and group images by location, assign locations to images, and display data from GPS-enabled cameras.
* White balance brush to refine and adjust white balance in specific areas of your images.
* Additional local editing controls let you adjust noise reduction and remove moiré in targeted areas of your images.
* Extended video support for organizing, viewing, and making adjustments and edits to video clips.
* Easy video publishing lets you edit and share video clips on Facebook and Flickr®.
* Soft proofing to preview how an image will look when printed with color-managed printers.
Email directly from Lightroom using the email account of your choice.